* Which transport you can use when you get in ?
+ If you get in by plane
- Taxi fare from 250.000 to 380.000 ( 4 seats or 7 seats ) . It’s a fixed price from taxi company so don’t follow the amount counted by meters .
- Shuttle bus : as soon you get out of domestic airport, you will see some buses. The cost is from 50.000 . And show them the address you want to stop, they will help you.
- Private car 4 seats or 7 seats own by invidual without taxi signal. The cost from 200.000 to 300.000 depend on 4 seats or 7 seats. ( Please discuss the price before you get in )
+ If you get in by train
The train station is closed to Nha Trang Cathedrale and not to far from the center.
You can choose taxi, cyclo and motorbike – taxi to go to the center so for which one you choose, check the price first.
+ If you get in by bus ( sleeping bus )
There are many different buses in town and the stop points are closed to the center.
You can choose taxi, cyclo and motorbike – taxi around to go to the centerso for which one you choose, check the price first.
What to eat here ?
If your hotel is around ‘’ foreigner town – Biet Thu, Nguyen Thien Thuat, Tran Quang Khai and Hung Vuong street “, you can easily get foods from many different countries : Italian, French, India, Japanese…. And you will see also some kind of vienamese street foods like :
- banh mi – baguette with egg, pork,…..
- bun ca – noodle soup with fish
- bun bo – noodle soup with beef
- bun thit nuong - noodle with grilled pork
- banh can – pancake with egg, beef, squid,….
- banh xeo – crepe
- pho bo - noodle soup with beef
- com tam – rice with grilled pork and omelet
Where to go and what to see ?
+ Vinpearl land
From the harbour, you can take the cable car over to the island where Vinpearl resort is located. There are some attractions like : Underwater world ( Aquarium ), Water park, Amusement park…..
+ Ponagar tower
Open from 7.30 am o 17.00 pm
I will take you 10 – 15mn by taxi from the center, or you can rent a motorbike.
As soon you get in the new big brigde belong to the beach street, look on your left side, these big brick towers will show on. It was built by Cham civilization between the 7th and the 12th century.
You will need to buy a ticket to get in and remember to wear a long pans.
+ Long Son pagoda
Free admission – Open from 8am to 17pm
At this pagoda, you will see a 79ft tall white Buddha after climbing over 180 steps and from there you will see panoramic view of Nha Trang
+ Ba Ho waterfalls
Ba Ho means three lakes. It’s approximately 20km north of Nha Trang.
Cross the big brigde closest to the sea and continue the same road.
As soon you see “ Amiana resort ‘’, turn left and keep going. There will be a traffic light before getting to the highway – turn right.
It’s hard to miss the blue ‘’ Ba Ho’’ sign on the left side
+ Nationtional Oceanographic Museum of Viet Nam
Located on the left side of the commercial port entrance, it like an aquarium with popular and rare species of the sea.
Open from 7am to 16pm
Please send us your request to get free guidance about Nha Trang’s information.